Fraser Financial Partners offers a comprehensive suite of financial planning, retirement planning, estate planning, wealth management and insurance services. If you do not see the service that you are interested in listed below, please contact us to let us know how we can help you have a bright financial future.
You work for your money, but does your money work for you? Our financial planning services are designed to review your current financial situation and create dynamic plans to reach your retirement goals, college savings goals and more.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Estate Planning
- College Planning
- Insurance Planning
Fraser Financial Partners is dedicated to working with both individuals and businesses to set up retirement plans that grow your wealth and ensure you get the most from your investments. Our retirement planning services include everything listed below and more.
- Consult on 401(k) plan design and handle plan amendments.
- Help select qualified recordkeepers and TPAs, including overseeing the RFP process.
- Act as investment manager through selecting, monitoring and optimizing the fund lineup.
- Perform Annual benchmarking for both the recordkeepers and TPAs.
- Research and recommend low-cost fund options and support various investment goals.
- Assume liability as a 3(21) or 3(38) fiduciary.
- Oversee quarterly investment committee meetings.
- Give advice and answer questions about compliance.
- Help employees select their 401(k) investments and provide them with 1:1 financial advice.
- Provide financial literacy presentations for the employees (401k, Budgeting, etc.).
- Provide a trusted 3(16) fiduciary to take on plan administration and sign the IRS Form 5500.
- Assist with the annual Large Plan
- Audit and any Department of Labor audits.
- Integrate your plan’s recordkeeper with your payroll provider.
- Provide plan information and documents with online and mobile-friendly access.
- Deliver much-needed peace of mind to owners, executives and employees alike.
Proper wealth management requires a diversified approach to meet the unique financial challenges that occur in all of our lives. Such a complex approach requires experience and skill, which makes Fraser Financial Planning the perfect resource to meet your needs. We know how to address your entire financial life to grow your wealth and utilize it for all of life’s milestones.
- Mutual Funds
Business valuation is a complicated procedure, and it requires a broad range of experience and research skills. Our team knows how to accurately gauge the value of your business and give you the paperwork that you need.
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Group Insurance (Health, Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability and More)